Show Off Around Cleveland with the Jaguar XJ Luxury Sedan
With looks that draw oohs and aahs and an engine sound that does the same, the Jaguar XJ wraps all the best qualities of the luxury sedan class, soft-touch surfaces, new technology, and roaring powertrains, in one neat, beautiful build, so car shoppers near Cleveland, from Solon to Westlake, OH, should keep reading if they want to learn more.
Whether you’re driving or being driven, the Jaguar XJ provides plenty of leg, head, and shoulder room so you don’t feel confined in the car, but rather, enjoy the luxury of stretching out. This is especially true of the extended wheelbase models of the Jaguar XJ, which provide nearly five inches of additional leg room for the rear row, and they come with quilted leather seats with heating and cooling for each row, so all passengers get to experience the epitome of comfort.
Other design aspects, from those on the exterior, like standard LED headlights with adaptive lighting, to the seats, with available diamond stitching and massage function, to the comfort features, like four-zone climate control and a panoramic glass roof with power blinds, make driving or riding something to look forward to.
Cutting-edge doesn’t even being to describe the in-car technology of the Jaguar XJ, which comes standard with the Jaguar InControl® Touch Pro™ infotainment system that is easily controlled through a responsive 10.2-inch touchscreen. This system lets Garfield Heights drivers switch between music, the aforementioned climate settings, and navigation without a hassle.
This is not the only screen in the cabin as the instrument cluster is replaced with a 12.3-inch screen that lets drivers choose the car information they want to see, and the available screens for the second row can play DVDs or streaming services. Plus, a Wi-Fi hotspot lets you browse the internet when on the road.
Excitement comes standard in every Jaguar XJ, but Parma, OH car shoppers still have come choices to make when selecting the powertrain that suits them the best. The engine options are:
- We weren’t kidding when we said excitement comes standard as the Jaguar XJ comes with a 340-horsepower V6 engine that packs 332 pound-feet of torque, so you can pounce from a full stop to 60 mph in just 5.7 seconds.
- The first of two V8 engines, this supercharged 5.0-liter V8 packs 470 horsepower and 424 pound-feet of torque that is reached at just 2,000 rpms, so you go from 0-60 in under five seconds.
- With the heart of a racecar, the Jaguar XJR575 comes with a V8 engine that has 575 horsepower and 517 pound-feet of torque for a top speed of 186 that you should only unleash on the track.
All that power is easy to get caught up in, but several available features are looking out for you when you hit the road, including:
- Traffic sign recognition reminds you of the suggested speed limits and other road warnings.
- Blind spot monitoring with closing vehicle sensing lets you know of vehicles catching up to you, though that rarely happens.
- Let the Jaguar XJ deal with the tedium of traffic jams with the Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist feature that maintains a distance you choose from the car in front of you.
- Dual-stage airbags and seats that protect against whiplash are passive safety features that help in the event of an accident.
- The sensors of the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems are also active when getting into or out of a parking spot, so you’ll know of objects that you’re nearing.
Test Drive the 2018 Jaguar XJ at Jaguar Westside
These are just some of the qualities that may entice car shoppers perusing the luxury sedan market, so those interested in finding out more should contact Westside Jaguar of Cleveland today!